Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
An R. Kelly super fan started a crowdfunding page for his legal defense against sex abuse charges but it was shut down by GoFundMe. GoFundMe has reportedly shut down a few efforts started by R. Kelly fans to pay for his legal defense. “These campaigns violate GoFundMe’s terms of service and they’ve been removed from the platform,” GoFundMe spokeswoman Jenny Perillo said. “I can confirm that our terms of service prohibit raising money on GoFundMe for the legal defense of a violent crime.”
Source: Market Watch
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5