Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
R. Kelly has pleaded not guilty to all charges of criminal sexual abuse against him. On Friday, his bond was set at $1 million for 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse involving four victims, three of whom were minors. The alleged incidents took place between 1998 and 2010.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5