Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
The Attorney General of Missouri, Eric Schmitt, announced his office is looking into a “daycare fight club,” reportedly caught on camera back in 2016. In November of 2018, Tena Dailey and Mickala Guliford were charged with first-degree endangering the welfare of a child. This after video came out from Adventure Learning Center. The video showed small boys wearing oversized green Incredible Hulk fists punching each other. The video was allegedly recorded in December of 2016. The charges were eventually dropped.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5