Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Will Smith spilled the tea on his YouTube channel that he actually turned down the role of ‘Neo,’ in “The Matrix.” The movie made more than $460 million. It also had two sequels. In the early 2000s Will did an interview with The Sun and said, “I didn’t get it when I read it. It’s a hard movie to pitch. You know: ‘Everybody lives inside a computer.’ It was only when I saw it that I really got it.” He also admits Laurence Fishburne and Keanu Reeves were perfect in their roles.
Courtesy Will Smith/YouTube
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5