Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Michael Jackson’s autopsy results were released. Dr. Christopher Rogers, who oversaw the autopsy says Michael did in fact, have vitiligo. He also had numerous plastic surgeries, tattoos and scars. There’s a whole list of stuff.
Source: UK Mirror
-Toy Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5
- Michelle Obama Post A Playlist Of Artist She Enjoys
- Feel Good Word in of the Week August 8
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Student Suspended After Posting Images Of School Showcasing Lack Of COVID-19 Protocol
- e.l.f. Beauty And Alicia Keys Announce The Creation Of A Lifestyle Beauty Brand
- Lisa Bonet Gets The Jolt of a Lifetime, Thanks to Her Husband Jason Momoa!
- LaLa Dishes On Her Career Transformation And Motherhood In September Issue Of Essence
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Trader Joe’s Contending With Racist Images That Betrays Its Feel-Good Image
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]