Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Ola Ray, Michael Jackson’s lead in the legendary “Thriller” video, has been stalked allegedly by her ex manager, Timothy Beal. Ola filed a restraining order last month. But there are new charges. Three of them are felonies. Stalking, vandalism and grand theft, plus 6 misdemeanor counts of contempt in court. Ola’s restraining order was granted January 11. It runs through 2022. Timothy Beal showed up at her home unannounced for 3 straight days. Ola Ray claims Timothy Beal banged on her door, yelled profanity and threatened her, her grandkids and her son-in-law. Timothy Beal was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away, but less than a week after she got the restraining order, he allegedly followed and harassed Ola. That’s the felony stalking charge. The vandalism and grand theft charges are for allegedly busting up Ola Ray’s Ford Thunderbird and stealing the car’s hardtop.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6
- CANCELED: Jason Mitchell Fired Twice and Dropped Once
- BETRAYED: Magic Johnson Says He Was Stabbed in the Back
- TEA SPILLED: Jada Pinkett Smith Talks About Her Porn Addiction
- GET READY: Tiffany Haddish and Her Ex Husband Have a Court Date
- Stedman Graham’s ‘Identity Leadership’ Emphasizes The Importance Of Finding Your Purpose
- James ‘Talent’ Harris Is Ready For Summer
- Inside Her Story: Why Rihanna’s Deal With LVMH Is A Big Deal
- Seriously Ignorant News: Not Such A Happy Birthday
- Morning Minute: Say Goodbye To The Barn
- Top Of The Morning: Kandi Burruss’ Dungeon Party Is Educational