Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Ola Ray, Michael Jackson’s lead in the legendary “Thriller” video, has been stalked allegedly by her ex manager, Timothy Beal. Ola filed a restraining order last month. But there are new charges. Three of them are felonies. Stalking, vandalism and grand theft, plus 6 misdemeanor counts of contempt in court. Ola’s restraining order was granted January 11. It runs through 2022. Timothy Beal showed up at her home unannounced for 3 straight days. Ola Ray claims Timothy Beal banged on her door, yelled profanity and threatened her, her grandkids and her son-in-law. Timothy Beal was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away, but less than a week after she got the restraining order, he allegedly followed and harassed Ola. That’s the felony stalking charge. The vandalism and grand theft charges are for allegedly busting up Ola Ray’s Ford Thunderbird and stealing the car’s hardtop.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6
- Missouri Attorney General Investigates Daycare Fight Club
- Church Group Comes for Cruise Line Over R. Kelly
- George Zimmerman Kicked off of Dating App – Again
- Will Smith’s Financial Records Subpoenaed Behind Duane Martin Mess
- Kellyanne Conway Calls Jussie Smollett a Liar
- Watch: From OWN: How to Fix A Broken Relationship
- Feel Good Word of the Day Feb. 20
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Robert Townsend
- 2 People Robbed On Schnucks Parking Lot In South St. Louis [VIDEO]
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School