Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
During last night’s Grammy speech, he won for Best Rap Song for God’s Plan, Drake spoke about how unimportant awards are. He basically said to other artists that as long as people were shelling out for their shows … they were already winning, ’cause that’s all that matters at the end of the day. Drake paused and started to say more, but the pause was a cue that he was finished. His camp said Drake was not cut off. The producers even offered Drake the chance to address the press in the press room. Drake declined, saying he said what had to say.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6
- Missouri Attorney General Investigates Daycare Fight Club
- Church Group Comes for Cruise Line Over R. Kelly
- George Zimmerman Kicked off of Dating App – Again
- Will Smith’s Financial Records Subpoenaed Behind Duane Martin Mess
- Kellyanne Conway Calls Jussie Smollett a Liar
- Watch: From OWN: How to Fix A Broken Relationship
- Feel Good Word of the Day Feb. 20
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Robert Townsend
- 2 People Robbed On Schnucks Parking Lot In South St. Louis [VIDEO]
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School