Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
During last night’s Grammy speech, he won for Best Rap Song for God’s Plan, Drake spoke about how unimportant awards are. He basically said to other artists that as long as people were shelling out for their shows … they were already winning, ’cause that’s all that matters at the end of the day. Drake paused and started to say more, but the pause was a cue that he was finished. His camp said Drake was not cut off. The producers even offered Drake the chance to address the press in the press room. Drake declined, saying he said what had to say.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6
- UPDATE: A Judge Denies a Request From Prince’s Heirs
- JUSTICE: Texas Executes White Supremacist In Dragging Death
- UPDATE: One of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusers Wins Judgement
- Racist: Woman Arrested for Easter Racist Tirade
- Sad: Nipsey Hussle’s Mother Says His Spirit Chased His Killer
- REALLY: Man Allegedly Connected To Tupac Murder Going To Jail
- Man Arrested After Trying To Hit Interracial Couple With Truck
- Huggy Lowdown: Small Planes Are Scary!
- Black Girl Problems: Patting Your Weave
- The UNCF Is Celebrating Turning 75 With A National Day Of Giving