Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
The city council in Philadelphia voted to pass a non binding resolution to ban R. Kelly from Philly. It’s more symbolic than anything. But it sends a message that he’s not welcome. So if a promoter brings him in for a concert, would the concert happen? Uh, yes. If tickets are sold.
Source: The Philadelphia Tribune
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5
- Prayer Requests “Pray For Wisdom and Understanding”
- COVID-19 TESTING LOCATIONS – FREE SCREENINGS
- Sunday School Review “The Boy Jesus”
- Church Calendar “Anniversaries, Community Events”
- :60 Second Sermon July 12
- Feel Good Word of the Week July 11
- Help to Pay Cooling Bills
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Spicy Chicken Sandwiches Reign Supreme In Grubhub’s Top Food Trends Of 2020 (So Far)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”