Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Gucci says their sorry and have removed a sweater after it was called racist. The polo neck sweater, a.k.a., “balaclava,” sold for $890. The sweater rolled up to show a large red mouth cut out in the center. Gucci removed the item from its website last Wednesday night and said that it would turn the incident “into a powerful learning moment for the Gucci team”, adding it was “fully committed to increasing diversity.”
Source: The Fader
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6