Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- ‘Expert’ Says It Was ‘Reasonable’ For Cops To Shoot And Kill Man Sleeping In His Car [Video]
- Sheriff’s Deputies Fire 37 Shots Killing Unarmed Father Of 3 [Video]
- Wellness Wednesdays… 6/19/19 Clean & Lean with Dr Ian Smith… My 1st day :(
- 100: Joycelyn Savage’s Dad Wants R. Kelly in Jail Next Father’s Day
- BFF: Gayle Spills the Tea on the Nicest Thing Oprah Ever Did For Her
- AWW: Kelly Rowland Remembers Whitney Houston
- SERIOUSLY: Mitch McConnell Sees Obama As A Form Of Reparations
- Detroit Youth Choir Blows Away ‘America’s Got Talent’ Crew; Receives Golden Buzzer [VIDEO]
- What You Need To Know… Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Huggy Lowdown: How Obama Should Celebrate The 4th Of July
Watch: Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men Tells Us What Advice He’d Give His Younger Self was originally published on rnbphilly.com