Fun Food with Raynah Rey—Seven-Layer Dip
This one is the perfect to make when you have to take something to the party. Everyone will think you spent a lot of time making it, but it’s so easy, you may even make it just for a night in binge watching your favorite show. Your friends will definitely ask you to make it again. Let’s get cooking.
16 ounces (1 Can) Refried Beans
16 ounces Sour Cream
16 Ounces of your favorite Salsa
2 Cups Sharp Shredded Cheese
3 Roma Tomatoes
4 Ounces Black Olives
1 Bunch of Cilantro
Dish for serving. Try a 9 X 13
1. Chop your tomatoes into small pieces and set to the side.
2. If your olives are whole, chop them into rings or small pieces.
3. Cut cilantro small for garnishing.
4. In a dish that’s at least one inch deep, spread the refried beans to cover the bottom of the pan completely.
5. Next, spread sour cream and completely cover refried beans.
6. Pour salsa on top of sour cream and cover the sour cream completely.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top of salsa and be sure to cover every spot.
8. Add olives for a bit of color on top of cheese.
9. The tomatoes go on next to accent the deep color of the olive and the cheese.
10. Cilantro goes last for a burst of color with the cheese, olives, and tomatoes all over the top.
That’s it. Grab your favorite tortilla chip and enjoy the easiest and tastiest seven-layer dip you’ll make in just about 15 minutes. Remember the holidays are coming and this one is a perfect take-along when you need something in a hurry. It really is a crowd pleaser.
Tune into FB around 3:30 on Sunday to watch me make it Live and get your ingredients together so you can make it with me.