Follow 95.5 The Lou On Twitter: Follow @955thelou
Build-A-Bear ‘Pay-Your-Age-Day’ promotion went better than they thought. Maybe, too good. The promo idea of customers paying for a Build-A-Bear at the price of the age of the child you had with you was brought to an end by 12pm. The stores had closed their lines to customers in the reaction of the overwhelmingly large crowd.
As a mother that didn’t get to take her 13 year old, I had to find the alternative. So, I found out if you log into your “Bonus Club” account on BuildABear.com before July 31st, you get a voucher of $15 off to use before August 31st. Don’t say I never helped you!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
I’m not sure who had this promo idea, but why didn’t they this parents who have bought those bears at full price , wouldn’t take advantage of such a great deal, during the summer? Great idea , but needed a better execution Build-A-Bear.
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $200
- Samsung’s Next Galaxy Unpacked Event Is Going Down August 5th
- Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food
- Breonna Taylor’s Family Says She Was Still Alive After Being Shot, But Police Didn’t Offer Aid
- Colin Kaepernick Partners With The Disney Channel For Documentary Series
- Jeff Johnson On How White Supremacy Impacts The Community and How To Fight It [WATCH]
- Vivica A. Fox To 50 Cent: ‘You Can’t Handle A Black Woman, Can You?’
- Second Stimulus Check is Coming
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Why #BlackOutDay2020 Is Important To The Community [WATCH]
- How to Apply For COVID-19 Business Relief Loan