Follow 95.5 The Lou On Twitter: Follow @955thelou
Build-A-Bear ‘Pay-Your-Age-Day’ promotion went better than they thought. Maybe, too good. The promo idea of customers paying for a Build-A-Bear at the price of the age of the child you had with you was brought to an end by 12pm. The stores had closed their lines to customers in the reaction of the overwhelmingly large crowd.
As a mother that didn’t get to take her 13 year old, I had to find the alternative. So, I found out if you log into your “Bonus Club” account on BuildABear.com before July 31st, you get a voucher of $15 off to use before August 31st. Don’t say I never helped you!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
I’m not sure who had this promo idea, but why didn’t they this parents who have bought those bears at full price , wouldn’t take advantage of such a great deal, during the summer? Great idea , but needed a better execution Build-A-Bear.
- Diddy’s Former Girlfriend Kim Porter Found Dead In Her L.A. Home
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- Pray Tell…Why Is Mo’Nique Still Defending Her ‘Sister’ Roseanne Barr?
- Beyonce Ends Partnership With Topshop Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat
- St. Louis Schools Closed Today Because Of Snow [VIDEO]
- (SayWord) #TBT Ladies Choice: Johnny Gill ” This One’s For Me And You”
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [Pictures]
- Empire’s Toby Onwumere On How Jamal And Kai’s Relationship Impacts The Culture