Follow 95.5 The Lou On Twitter: Follow @955thelou
Build-A-Bear ‘Pay-Your-Age-Day’ promotion went better than they thought. Maybe, too good. The promo idea of customers paying for a Build-A-Bear at the price of the age of the child you had with you was brought to an end by 12pm. The stores had closed their lines to customers in the reaction of the overwhelmingly large crowd.
As a mother that didn’t get to take her 13 year old, I had to find the alternative. So, I found out if you log into your “Bonus Club” account on BuildABear.com before July 31st, you get a voucher of $15 off to use before August 31st. Don’t say I never helped you!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
I’m not sure who had this promo idea, but why didn’t they this parents who have bought those bears at full price , wouldn’t take advantage of such a great deal, during the summer? Great idea , but needed a better execution Build-A-Bear.
- Mother, Boyfriend Charged With Murder In 3-Month-Old’s Death
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Tuesday Night Flashback
- AHH-HA!: Taj Jackson Comes for HBO for Adding ‘Alleged’
- WHAT?: Cops Investigated Kevin Hunter for Poisoning Wendy Williams
- Connecticut Police Open Fire On Unarmed Black Couple Sitting In Their Car
- Black Moms Matter: Do You Ever Regret Posting Your Kids Online?
- Inside Her Story: The Women Of Bed-Stuy Are Fighting Gentrification
- Huggy Lowdown: The Double Standards Of The White House
- Home Depot Announces Retool Your School Campus Improvement Grant Winners
- Seriously Ignorant News: Drunk Teacher