A married woman and her lover who was her car mechanic reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage…..and her husband discovered their bodies!
Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39 years old and a mother of two, and the 56-year-old mechanic, tentatively identified as Michael Williams, father of 6, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J. dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage. Johnson was paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic news source is reporting. Click on link below:
ABC 7 New York
Johnson told ABC 7 New York he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home. He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running car. He said he found his wife on the ground while the mechanic appeared to be looking at the car.
Police arrived at the apartment complex and pronounced Hargrave and the mechanic Williams dead. Newark police spokesperson Catherine Adams said the deaths “appeared to be accidental.”
“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.” That sounds like a law suit is coming to me…..click on link below:
with CBS Local,
As crazy as this story is people are saying “Don’t believe the hype” like this young man was says the dead mechanic is his uncle:
Either way for what ever reason, this is tragic all the way around. It didn’t have to happen. Just remember when you do your dirt……”Be Careful” (In my Cardi B voice)
Remembering Greatness: The Celebrity Deaths Of 2016
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Rapper Shawty Lo died in a fiery Atlanta car crash on the morning of Sept. 21.
1 of 13
2. Sportscaster John Saunders passed away suddenly at the age of 61 on Aug. 10. The details surrounding his passing are still unclear.
2 of 13
3. Actor Gene Wilder, best known for his role in ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,’ died on Aug. 29 from Alzheimer’s disease.
3 of 13
4. Legendary boxer Muhammad Ali passed away on June 3 after a 32-year battle with Parkinson’s.
4 of 13
5. Actor Anton Yelchin, best known for his role as Chekov in ‘Star Wars,’ passed away minutes after a June 19 car accident.
5 of 13
6. Actor Ron Lester died on Aug. 4 of kidney failure. He was best known for his role in ‘Not Another Teen Movie.’
6 of 13
7. ‘The Voice’ star Christina Grimmie was shot dead at 22 years old by a man who opened fire on her while she signed autographs.
7 of 13
8. Legendary singer Prince tragically died from an accidental prescription drug overdose on April 21. He was 57-years-old.
8 of 13
9. WWF wrestler and actress Chyna died from an accidental overdose of Valium and Ambien on April 20. She was 45 years old.
9 of 13
10. ‘Blood, Sweat, & Heels’ reality star Daisy Lewellyn died from a rare form of liver cancer on April 8.
10 of 13
11. Singer Denise Matthews, aka Vanity, died from kidney failure at the age of 57 on Feb. 15. She was Prince’s protegée and ex-girlfriend.
11 of 13
12. Singer Maurice White passed away on Feb. 3 after battling Parkinson’s disease. He was the founder of R&B group Earth, Wind, & Fire.
12 of 13
13. Rock star David Bowie died on Jan. 10 after battling cancer for 18 months. He was 69.
13 of 13