CLOSE
106 reads
Leave a comment

A married woman and her lover who was her car mechanic reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage…..and her husband discovered their bodies!

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39 years old and a mother of two, and the 56-year-old mechanic, tentatively identified as Michael Williams, father of 6, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J. dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage. Johnson was paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic news source is reporting. Click on link below:

ABC 7 New York

Johnson told ABC 7 New York he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home. He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running car. He said he found his wife on the ground while the mechanic appeared to be looking at the car.

Police arrived at the apartment complex and pronounced Hargrave and the mechanic Williams dead. Newark police spokesperson Catherine Adams said the deaths “appeared to be accidental.”

“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.” That sounds like a law suit is coming to me…..click on link below:

with CBS Local,

As crazy as this story is people are saying “Don’t believe the hype” like this young man was says the dead mechanic is his uncle:

Either way for what ever reason, this is tragic all the way around. It didn’t have to happen. Just remember when you do your dirt……”Be Careful” (In my Cardi B voice)

comments – add yours
×