Now if this ain’t “The pot calling the kettle black” I don’t know what is! Former doctor Conrad Murray who was sent to prison for the death of superstar Michael Jackson is talking BIG ish about MJ’s father Joe Jackson who died June 27th, 2018 of cancer last week at the age of 89. Papa Jackson, Conrad claims was one of the worst fathers of all time and hopes the recently buried patriarch is finding “redemption in hell.” Check out the video below:
Yeah let that sink in……
Murray was Michael Jackson’s personal physician at the time of his passing in 2009. The doctor was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter and served two years in prison for administering the lethal dose of the powerful anesthetic, propofol, that killed pop music’s G.O.A.T. In 2010 Joe Jackson filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray but later dropped the case.
Michael Jackson’s Estate seemed to have put aside any bad feelings toward Joe to rest with a rep for John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson stating “We are deeply saddened by Mr. Jackson’s passing and extend our heartfelt condolences to Mrs. Katherine Jackson and the family. But Michael was not so forgiving. In fact, it was discovered after his death that Joe was specifically written out of The King of Pop’s will.
Now MJ’s kids are a whole other story. Mike’s oldest son Prince Jackson claps back at anybody who has anything to say about his grandfather: WARNING: This video contains foul language.
And Paris Jackson’s touching tribute on Joe Jackson’s death bed:
Murray, however, definitely has not changed his feelings on Joe, proclaiming “It is said that only the good die young … I hope Joe Jackson finds redemption in hell.” Well Conrad I guess that means you’ll live to be a 100 years old then huh?
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like "Minnie Mouse."
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph - Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. "Billie Jean" is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was "Ben" in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the "Thriller" video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of "Smooth Criminal."
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ "borrowed" the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for "Thriller" was "Starlight."
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. "Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ's closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson's children.
15 of 20
16. MJ's estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL's Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20
Continue reading 20 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Michael Jackson
20 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson has been famous longer than most of us have been alive, so it feels like we know everything there is to know about him — but that couldn't be further from the truth.
In honor of the King of Pop's 59th birthday, check out these 20 interesting things you probably didn't know about the star.