Follow 95.5 The Lou On Twitter: Follow @955thelou
If this bill that was submitted by St. Louis alderwoman Megan Ellyia Green is passed, marijuana will be legal in St. Louis. The initial bill was submitted back in 2017 and would also give residents the privilege to grow up to 10 plants. She hopes that by marijuana being legal, that police can better spend their time and the city’s resources on bigger issues and says that there “is real crime to deal with in St. Louis.”
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The Time Tunnel 1960-1989 Music & Events October 20
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- This Is the Police Interaction Video Texas Students Must Watch to Graduate High School
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Peabo Bryson On Not Listening To Haters, Being Anointed [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Takes Over 95.5 The Lou: Redemption Of A Dogg [EXCLUSIVE]