More details are emerging on the death of Kate Spade. A suicide note was addressed directly to her 13-year-old daughter and it’s NOT pretty.
The note was found on a bed near her body and, according to law enforcement sources it read, “Bea – I have always loved you. This is not your fault. Ask Daddy!”
The fashion Icon Kate was extremely depressed in her last days of life, because her husband wanted a divorce and Kate did not.
We’ve learned Andy Spade was not living at the family home. In fact he and Kate had separated and he was living in a nearby apartment.
Their daughter’s name is Frances Beatrix.
We’re also told the housekeeper found her tied with a red scarf to a closet door knob in the bedroom. .
The housekeeper ran downstairs to the building’s main floor to tell the building’s superintendent … who, we’re told … rushed upstairs, cut the scarf and attempted CPR but it was way too late…She was unresponsive and cold to the touch.
How so terribly sad. Kate was depressed over her business problems and separation from her husband, which was causing her to drink a lot, say police.
Law enforcement sources tell us, Kate was alone in her apartment when she tied a scarf around her neck, attached it to her closet door knob and hanged herself in her bedroom. I wish Kate would have had someone to be there for here and remind her of her worth, how fabulous she was so she could have stood strong shook it off and “To The Lefted” her husband and replaced his ass:
Now I know it’s not that easy all the time and I have had my heart broken in a million pieces to where I thought my life was over but you can make it though any heartache or problem you have. If you and someone need s help please call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. Available 24 hours everyday.
Happy Birthday, Solo! 30 Times Solange Knowles Slayed The Fashion Game
1. She pulled no punches at the 2016 Met Gala.Source:Getty 1 of 30
2. What style, what a smile.Source:Getty 2 of 30
3. Solo put a spin on all white for her wedding & we loved every ounce of it.Source:Getty 3 of 30
4. Solange shows off her long legs in a colorful 'fit she paired with natural locks.Source:Getty 4 of 30
5. Slayage.Source:Getty 5 of 30
6. Stunning at the 2012 Met Gala.Source:Getty 6 of 30
7. Baby in blue.Source:Getty 7 of 30
8. Pretty in pink.Source:Getty 8 of 30
9. Solo goes braless at the 2016 Regent Street Flagship store opening in London.Source:Getty 9 of 30
10. Stuntin' in an everyday 'fit.Source:Getty 10 of 30
11. When your style comes in different shapes and sizes.Source:Getty 11 of 30
12. Carven fashion show in Paris.Source:Splash News 12 of 30
13. Solange kills in all white at the 'Gloss: The Work Of Chris Von Wangenheim' Book Launch Party.Source:Getty 13 of 30
14. Always ready for her close-up.Source:Getty 14 of 30
15. Going floral with a red lippie.Source:Getty 15 of 30
16. Front row at the 2016 Prabal Gurung NY Fashion Week show.Source:Getty 16 of 30
17. Solo's got many talents - getting the party live is one of 'em.Source:Getty 17 of 30
18. Seriously gorgeous at NY Fashion Week.Source:Getty 18 of 30
19. Oh-so-militant.Source:Getty 19 of 30
20. Solange's color palette knows no bounds.Source:Getty 20 of 30
21. A close-up of Solo show-stopping in L.A.Source:Getty 21 of 30
22. Pretty in purple.Source:Getty 22 of 30
23. Solo embraces NY's Spring weather in a casual, but super cute 'fit.Source:Getty 23 of 30
24. Bonnaroo looks good on baby girl.Source:Getty 24 of 30
25. Look at her rock the 2013 Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival stage.Source:Getty 25 of 30
26. Glamour girl.Source:Getty 26 of 30
27. Can you handle it?Source:Getty 27 of 30
28. Money green at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards.Source:Getty 28 of 30
29. Pure perfection.Source:Getty 29 of 30
30. We love you, Solo! Happy Birthday!Source:Getty 30 of 30