Residents of Southern California need your support and prayer as wildfires and mudslides continue to destroy their homes. At least 15 people have been confirmed dead since Tuesday, January 9, after a heavy rainstorm powered mud and debris through Montecito in Santa Barbara County.
It turns out, Oprah is one of the many who are trying to stay safe in the midst of tragedy and turmoil. She posted video footage of a”blazing gas fire” and all the mud in her backyard. Moments ago, she confirmed that her property is OK, aside from all the mud and minor damage:
Please keep California in your thoughts.
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey's Hair Over The Years
14 photos Launch gallery
1. The classic '70s layered look.
1 of 14
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.
2 of 14
3. '80s kween tresses.
3 of 14
4. She brought the '90s in with style...and fringe.
4 of 14
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.
5 of 14
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.
6 of 14
7. Layered and luminous.
7 of 14
8. Queen O's hair is full of life.
8 of 14
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.
9 of 14
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.
10 of 14
11. Nothing's better than having a little bounce in your curl. A lot in Oprah's case.
11 of 14
12. The media mogul's 'fro is on fleek.
12 of 14
13. Locks fit for a Queen.
13 of 14
14. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.
14 of 14