As we all know Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent is all about getting the “bag.” Say what you want about him but that man know how to promote and make that bread. Well Curtis is at it again and usually you know what that “thing” is by the hashtag at the end of his Instagram caption, a hashtag that usually has nothing to do with the post it followed. Right now, that “thing” is the movie Den of Thieves, in theaters on January 19. So he stopped by Stephen Colbert’s talk show last night, and what ensued was really funny AF. Watch the full interview below:
Around the 2:04 mark Colbert then asks to see the difference between the two personas, Curtis Jackson and 50 Cent, and Fifty does it spot on, at the drop of a dime. The funniest thing about this, is that you know it’s real you know Fifty really has those two personas. I love it and can’t wait to check out his new flick and the next season of Power!
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.
8 of 8
Continue reading 50 Cent’s Most Lucrative Business Endeavors