The idea of Toni Braxton and Birdman dating is undoubtedly something most of us have not adjusted to. But nevertheless, Toni Braxton confirmed that their relationship, although pretty secretive, is really happening. But the rumors that popped up on the day of Gucci Mane‘s wedding, which claimed that Toni & Birdman had quietly gotten hitched at the same time, are just as crazy as they sound, and totally false.
But back to how weird it is that the Toni & Birdman are actually a couple: Ed Lover & Hip-Hop Obama talk about some of high-profile relationships that have ruined popular celebrity crushes for people. Click on the audio player to hear more from Hip-Hop Obama in this exclusive clip from Breaking Bossip on the “Ed Lover Show.”
Listen to “Ed Lover Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
Russell Simmons Celebrates His Birthday With Toni Braxton At All Def Comedy Live
1. Russell Simmons and Toni Braxton celebrated their birthdays together at All Def Comedy Live in L.A.Source:The Brand Group LA 1 of 6
2. Chris Spencer hits the stage.Source:The Brand Group LA 2 of 6
3. Affion Crockett poses at All Def Comedy Live.Source:The Brand Group LA 3 of 6
4. Tony Rock hits the stage.Source:The Brand Group LA 4 of 6
5. Paloma Ford posed for a quick flick.Source:The Brand Group LA 5 of 6
6. Andre Berto was spotted in attendance as well.Source:The Brand Group LA 6 of 6
Everybody Relax: Toni Braxton & Birdman Did Not Get Married [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on edlovershow.com