Chick-Fil-A lovers, you’ll be happy to know your favorite fast food chain is spicing things up.
According to a press release posted to their website on Monday, October 16, Chick-Fil-A is testing out two new spicy entrees in select cities, for a limited time. “Starting today, customers can visit participating restaurants in Philadelphia, Central Texas and South Texas to try the new Spicy Chick-n-Strips,” the press release states. “Customers in Orlando, Fla., St. Louis, and Knoxville, Tenn. will be among the first to taste the new Grilled Spicy Deluxe Chicken Sandwich.”
Kanika Patrick, manager of menu development at Chick-fil-A, said of the exciting test run, “We’ve heard from our customers how much they love our current spicy menu offerings, so we’re really excited to give them even more spicy flavor options to enjoy. We hope our guests in the test cities will try the new Spicy Chick-n-Strips and Grilled Spicy Deluxe Chicken Sandwich and let us know what they think–their feedback will help us determine whether or not we will roll out the new entrees nationwide in the future.”
Well, there you have it. Head to a Chick-Fil-A near you and let us know if those Spicy Chick-n-Strips hit the spot or miss the mark.
1. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings... First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
1 of 11
2. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps.... #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
2 of 11
3. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
3 of 11
4. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
4 of 11
5. Dinner is in full effect... Seafood pasta on its way.
5 of 11
6. Done! 😋😋😋
6 of 11
7. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
7 of 11
8. Successful test day! They're sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
8 of 11
9. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
9 of 11
10. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
10 of 11
11. Banana bread ... Again! 🍌🍌🍌
11 of 11
Continue reading Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie