Senior legal correspondent and analyst for ABC News & co-host of The View Sunny Hostin believe the president, “has an apology tour to do.”
“The president of the country hasn’t been there yet. It’s unbelievable,” said Hostin.
She explained that we have to remember that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory filled with U. S. citizens so they deserve help and aid as well.
“I think that he has to meet with local leaders including the mayor of San Juan. You have t be able to see the true devastation and visit with the people who have been affected, ” explained Hostin. “I think he has an apology tour to do.”
This Is What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria
1. Fajardo, PR: A woman pulls a trash can past a destroyed home.1 of 10
2. Fajardo, PR: A coin weighing scale lies between debris from a destroyed bar.2 of 10
3. San Juan, PR: Residents walk past damaged homes following Hurricane Maria.3 of 10
4. San Juan, PR: A thick tree completely raised from the ground.4 of 10
5. San Juan, PR: Cars cross flooded waters on a bridge.5 of 10
6. Fajardo, PR: A damaged sail boat washed ashore following Hurricane Maria.6 of 10
7. San Juan, PR: Residents begin the recovery process after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes.7 of 10
8. San Juan, PR: A neighborhood flooded and devastated by the storm.8 of 10
9. Luquillo, PR: Concrete power line poles lie on a highway.9 of 10
10. San Juan, PR: Flooded streets devastate the island.10 of 10
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!