I’m predicting they will be the new Snoop and Martha Steward! I am really feeling the Cher/Future collabo for the latest GAP campaign:
In the new spot, Cher and Future sit on the steps and sing a cover of Sly and the Family Stone’s “Everyday People.”
“When Gap said they wanted to team me up with a young artist I knew it would be really beautiful,’” Cher said about working with Future. “We had a blast together.”
The hag tag for the campaign is #MeetMeInTheGap
I LOVE this campaign and these two together! The song should have been longer than 30 seconds!
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
8 photos Launch gallery
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.
8 of 8