I never thought I use the words “hot” and “71” in the same sentence ever in my life but I gotta give it up the the hottest 71 year old on the earth Cher!
The pop superstar took the stage at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday and wore two very revealing outfits, which barely covered her VERY fit body….can we all say #FitnessGoals!
Cher was honored with coveted Icon Award at the BBMA’s on Sunday, and the celebrated singer demonstrated exactly why she’s deserved the honor with a live performance of her mega-hit “Believe.”
After a short video commemorating her legacy, Cher returned to the stage in her iconic black leather outfit with a towering, curly black wig to deliver a follow-up performance of her 1989 hit “If I Could Turn Back Time.”
“I’ve wanted to do what I do since I was four years old, and I’ve been doing it for 53 years,” Cher said in her acceptance speech. “I want to thank my mom, because when I was young my mom said, ‘You’re not gonna be the smartest, you’re not gonna be the prettiest, you’re not gonna be the most talented. But you’re gonna be special. ”
“Then, when I met Sonny [Bono], he said the same thing. And there was really nothing about me that really lead anyone to believe that I was going to be special,” she joked. “I think luck has so much to do with my success,” she added. “I think it was mostly lucky and a little bit of something thrown in.”
Cher, who has been performing for over SIX decades… yup that 60 years, was the first artist to see one of her songs reach the top spot on a Billboard chart in every decade from the 1960s all the way to the 2010s. Cher released her hit single “Believe” in 1998, on her 22nd studio album of the same name. The song was a worldwide hit and, with over 11 million copies sold, is one of the highest-selling singles of all time.
Cher truly proves “Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number!!!” Salute and MAD Props!
It's Lit: All The Stars On The Billboard Music Awards Magenta Carpet
1. G-EazySource:Getty 1 of 19
2. Rita OraSource:Getty 2 of 19
3. Jussie SmollettSource:Getty 3 of 19
4. Lea MicheleSource:Getty 4 of 19
5. Camila CabelloSource:Getty 5 of 19
6. Ansel ElgortSource:Getty 6 of 19
7. DJ KhaledSource:Getty 7 of 19
8. Rachel LindsaySource:Getty 8 of 19
9. LudacrisSource:Getty 9 of 19
10. John LegendSource:Getty 10 of 19
11. Vanessa HudgensSource:Getty 11 of 19
12. Nicole ScherzingerSource:Getty 12 of 19
13. Sway CallowaySource:Getty 13 of 19
14. The ChainsmokersSource:Getty 14 of 19
15. Hailee SteinfeldSource:Getty 15 of 19
16. Jason DeruloSource:Getty 16 of 19
17. Ty Dolla $ignSource:Getty 17 of 19
18. Olivia MunnSource:Getty 18 of 19
19. Desiigner and DrakeSource:Getty 19 of 19