In an in-depth interview, 95.5 The Lou’s own Staci Static talks with Clinical Psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson.
The two discuss how metal problems are being used to over drug our black boys and railroad them to prision. Statistically, students who are put in Special Education do no graduate on grade level. In this segment, Dr. Umar Johnson explains what he calls “The Big Black Four” most schools use to diagnose and overwhelmingly send balck boys to Special Education classes.
The Big Black Four
- Reading Disability
- Emotional Disturbance
- Mild Mental Retardation
Watch as Dr. Umar Johnson explains how fatherlessness can influence a black boy’s behavior in class and how schools manage in the video below.
- WATCH Dr. Umar Johson: Ritalin is Just As Addictive as Cocaine and Opium [VIDEO]
- Watch Dr. Umar Johnson: Betsy DeVos & Charter Schools are Cancer [VIDEO]
- WATCH Dr. Umar Johnson: Special Ed & ADHD IS the School to Prison Pipeline [VIDEO]
- The Mis-Education Of Betsy DeVos
- Dr. Umar Johnson, Disgusted With The Illusion Of Inclusion, Says ‘We Must Fight For Ourselves
- Betsy DeVos Ignores The Painful Racism That Led To HBCUs, Stirs Outrage On Twitter