Looking for a weekend fit to elev8 your style?
Chances are, you work hard Monday through Friday and look forward to weekend reprieve. No hustle. No bustle. No pressure to “dress the part.” Rest and relaxation, though, can still be done with style.
I call this my “Sucka Free Sunday” look. The outfit is sporty, yet fashionable.
The floral, silk bomber jacket and ripped jeans are on trend and the shell toe Adidas pay tribute to the classics. Since comfort and functionality are keys to remaining “sucka free,” I opted for my large Gucci hobo bag that can hold any items I may acquire while out and about. I topped off the look with a pair of oversized Gucci sunnies.
Loving the classic weekend style? Follow me at @aprilwattslive on Instagram and Twitter for more fashion ideas and style tips.
Michelle Obama Takes Europe In Style With Malia & Sasha
1. Michelle Obama arrives in Europe wearing a blue and yellow frock.1 of 12
2. First stop: London.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Mrs. Obama’s not a regular mom. She’s a cool mom.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Concrete catwalk.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. All grown up.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Michelle Obama paid a visit to an expectant mother at the U.S. and Nato military base.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. The Obama girls wore flats and Malia covered up with a denim jacket while sight-seeing in Venice.7 of 12
8. The First Lady attends a Q&A with college students. But our only question: where’s the dress from?Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Departing Venice.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Malia Obama goes for red while walking in London.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. We could all use some fashion advice from the First Lady.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Because VIP boat rides in Venice are chic, too.Source:Getty 12 of 12
#LifestyledByAprilWatts: Here’s What A Relaxed Weekend Fit With Style Looks Like was originally published on elev8.com