Cam’ron has ammo for days when it comes to putting his former comrades secrets on blast.
Just a month after going in on Jim Jones in an Instagram Live rant, Killa Cam returned to the social platform to call out his old friend Mase. In the video, Cam stressed to his followers the importance of keeping prayer and God in your life. Then, the Harlem rapper used Mase as an example of not keeping balance and taking things to the extreme, just to avoid real life controversies.
He said, “See that’s what Mase did. Mase went real wild. Mase said, ‘You know what? I’m gonna just start saying I’m in church.’ Mase took it too far though — started preaching and all that s**t. I see what he was doing with that s**t. He’s like, ‘You know what? N****s ain’t gonna motherf**king harass me if I’m in church. That’s what Ma$e did. He said, ‘Yo, they can’t beef with me, they can’t ask me for nothing. I’m gonna throw on the Rev. Run collar and get the f**k out of here. F**k that.”
But Cam switched gears in the middle of his rant, adding that now he realizes all of the pressure the Bad Boy Records rap star had with so much money at such a young age and it makes sense to him. He explained, “Can’t even get mad at Ma$e. You know why? Let me tell you something. I used to be mad at Ma$e because I was younger than Ma$e. But, I know n****s 28, 29, 30 that can’t handle having $10 million. That n***a Mase was 22 years old with $10 million, my n***a. He went triple-platinum when he was 21 years old, my n***a, that’s a lot to handle.”
Check out the full video above.
14 Style Tips Cam'ron Taught Us Over The Years (PHOTOS)
1. 1. It's always cool to wear matching outfits with ya bae.1 of 14
2. 2. Always take style risks. Example: Cam can be seen here rocking the dreaded Canadian tuxedo.2 of 14
3. 3. Proper color coordination can make or break an outfit.3 of 14
4. 4. There's nothing wrong with having your face on the shirt that you're currently wearing.4 of 14
5. 5. Your kick game should always be proper. (And the sneakers don't always have to be Nikes either).5 of 14
6. 6. The cape is an underrated accessory.6 of 14
7. 7. PETA should never stop you from rocking what you wanna rock.7 of 14
8. 8. Two chains are better than one. Three are better than two. ETC.8 of 14
9. 9. Comfort is just as important as style.9 of 14
10. 10. Real men wear pink. Juuuheard?10 of 14
11. 11. Don't be afraid to rep the flag of yo' country.11 of 14
12. 12. Camo anything is always a good look.12 of 14
13. 13. Use your clothes to grow your brand.13 of 14
14. 14. Clean up when your lady requests it.14 of 14
Cam’Ron Exposes The Real Reason Why Mase Became A Pastor was originally published on globalgrind.com