Bill Bellamy, LisaRaye McCoy, Carl Payne, Ginuwine, Chante Moore, Lamiyah Good, Skye Griffin and Terrell Carter star in the Je’Caryous Johnson produced hit play, Married But Single Too, the story of love, sex and relationships that is sure to raise a few questions throughout the story line.
“This is the first time in history that a sequel has been done to a play. You don’t have to have seen part one to understand part two,” McCoy said.
LisaRaye’s most attractive thing in a man?
“He needs to be easy on the eyes, you need to have that chemistry in the bedroom. Besides that you want to know the character and the heart. He should have everything that’s necessary already purchased.”
Married But Single Too is currently playing in Detroit through Sunday, February 19th. Next stops include New York, Memphis, St. Louis, Chicago and Cleveland. Click the link below to hear the entire interview.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike Epps1 of 14
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce2 of 14
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.3 of 14
4. 'All My Children' star and current guest star on 'Power' Debbi Morgan has been married...and divorced four times.4 of 14
5. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.5 of 14
6. Jill Scott6 of 14
7. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 20177 of 14
8. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin8 of 14
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown9 of 14
10. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown10 of 14
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs11 of 14
12. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs12 of 14
13. Usher & Grace Miguel13 of 14
14. Usher & Grace Miguel14 of 14
Cast Of ‘Married But Single Too’ Talks Getting In Those Jeans was originally published on blackamericaweb.com