Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and Sherri Shepherd is living proof.
The funny lady went after both her exes, Lamar Sally and Jeff Tarpley, in a Twitter rant on Tuesday. After sending out a series of tweets about her ongoing child support case with Sally, she tweeted:
Shepherd is still not on good terms with Sally, who filed a petition to increase child support for the couple’s son, Lamar Sally Jr., claiming at the time the 2-year-old, who was born via donor egg and surrogate, suffers from a medical condition requiring treatment. But Sherri’s team felt that it was just a ploy to get money and turned Sally down.
Shepherd’s rep told PEOPLE, “Shepherd had a huge victory in the California family court. Sally and his counsel were humiliated as the judge flat out denied his request and politely asked Sally to be seated in the audience, away from counsel table so he could properly dispose of the matter.”
After the statement was released, the former View co-host took to Twitter to address her ex again, saying:
But it didn’t stop there. After catching wind that her ex has a new dating profile, she made it her business to put him on blast:
Looks like Sally won’t have an easy time meeting someone else.
Bitter Exes: The Pettiest Celebrity Splits
1. Monyetta Shaw and Ne-YoSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Siohvaughn Funches and Dwyane WadeSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Milan Christopher and Miles BrockSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Kris Humphries and Kim KardashianSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Rob Kardashian and Rita OraSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Safaree and Nicki MinajSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Big Sean and Naya RiveraSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Torrei Hart and Kevin HartSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. David Justice and Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Erica Mena and Bow WowSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Chris Brown and Nia GuzmanSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Idris Elba and Sonya HamlinSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Stevie J and Joseline HernandezSource:Getty 13 of 13
Sherri Shepherd Blasts Her Ex-Husband On Social Media was originally published on globalgrind.com