What are the perks of having a baby at 50 years old for your billionaire husband when your a millionaire? Living LARGE and in charge! Yessssssss Hunties, word on the curb is our girl Janet is living a SUPER “lavish life,” thanks in large part to hubby’s Wissam’s staff. Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana welcomed their son Eissa on Jan. 3. Since then, sources reveal “Nurses are waiting on them hand and foot in the lap of luxury!”
Janet’s husband of four years, Qatari businessman Wissam, 42, owns more than 50 family companies in the Persian Gulf, holds major Saks Fifth Avenue shares in four countries and serves as the director of the Al Mana fashion portfolio, all of which combine to yield a $1 billion estimated net worth, according to Billboard.
Janet, (FAR from a slouch in the money department herself) net worth, is estimated between $150 and $175 million.
The couple’s combined resources add up too…Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money!!!! LOL!
Ultimately, Eissa — whose name reportedly translates loosely to “GOD is salvation” — arrived via a “stress-free” and “healthy” delivery, Janet’s rep said last month.
Janet Jackson’s Lavish $35,000 A Month Condo (PHOTOS)
1. Janet bought the 2,093-square-foot apartment back in 1998.Source:StreetEasy 1 of 5
2. Janet’s apartment went for $35,000 a month.Source:StreetEasy 2 of 5
3. The apartment is on the 34th floor of Columbus Circle’s Trump International Tower.Source:StreetEasy 3 of 5
4. The apartment features a beautiful view of Central Park.Source:StreetEasy 4 of 5
5. The apartment features three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms.Source:StreetEasy 5 of 5