Marvel’s Black Panther film is looking to add another big name to its cast. After adding Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong’o, there’s another name that might be joining the start studded cast. John Boyega.
“Boyega just might be taking meetings for a possible role in the film, Heroic Hollywood reported. That’s not a definitive confirmation, but it does sound plausible as long as the timing is right. In case you forgot, Disney owns the rights to both Star Wars and Marvel Entertainment.’
As the release of the new Ghostbusters gets closer, Nas released a few more pieces from his HSTRY collection in support of the movie. The collection includes designs made by Nas himself.
“My side is the clothes and that’s HSTRY and HSTRY deals with everything that’s movies, war, love, politics, people, places, and things, we do all of that,” Nas toldThe Source about the collection. “This movie is a part of my history.”
Melissa Rycroft, of Dancing With the Stars and Bachelor fame, is celebrating the birth of third child. The new addition, Cayson Jack Strickland, was born at 8lbs 12oz.
“Late last month, Rycroft shared a hilarious Instagram post, making it clear she was ready for little Cayson to come out already. The dancer and former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, 33, added just a simple hashtag caption to the snap: “#truth.”
Rycroft said Cayson would be “the last one.”
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Nas, Kylie Jenner, Dakota Johnson, & More
1. Hennessy V.S celebrated brand ambassador Nas' birthday at Drais Nightclub in Las Vegas. Hennessy presented Nas with a cake and bottle parade as he performed a special 45-minute set for partygoers.Source:Hennessy 1 of 11
2. Nasty Nas is greeted with a cake and bottles of Hennessy V.S on stage after a legendary set at Drais Nightclub in Las Vegas.Source:Hennessy 2 of 11
3. The leggy Hailey Baldwin arrived to the Trump Soho Hotel in NYC looking like money.Source:Splash News 3 of 11
4. Dr. Dre's son Curtis poses with Playmate Khloe Terae at Drais in Las Vegas after seeing Nas move the crowd.Source:Splash News 4 of 11
5. #RelationshipGoals. Dwyane Wade enjoys date night with his wife Gabrielle Union at Cafe Clover.Source:Splash News 5 of 11
6. Training session! Kim Kardashian helps little sister Kylie Jenner pick out an outfit at Jeffrey in NYC, so she can take over the crown as the most important person in the world. By world, we mean the Kardashian/Jenner family and Instagram.Source:Splash News 6 of 11
7. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? Joel Edgerton was spotted in Toronto with bleached blond hair.Source:Splash News 7 of 11
8. Rosie Perez, David Oyelowo, and Maris Curran hit up the "Five Nights In Maine" Photo Call during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival held at TIFF Bell Lightbox.Source:Splash News 8 of 11
9. Irina Shayk looked like she walked off the pages of your favorite magazine as she went to meet up with boyfriend Bradley Cooper's mother Gloria Campano.Source:Splash News 9 of 11
10. Blac Chyna is so talented. Here she is leaving Club Penthouse in West Hollywood, CA.Source:Splash News 10 of 11
11. Dakota Johnson and Johnny Depp posed for a picture together at the premiere of their film "Black Mass" at TIFF.Source:Splash News 11 of 11
John Boyega Might Join ‘Black Panther,’ Nas Releases More ‘Ghostbusters’ Collection, & More! was originally published on globalgrind.com