Chris Brown has been in the press for all sorts of messiness these past few years, and now he’s ready to tell his own side of the story. The 26-year-old took to Instagram to debut the cover art for his upcoming documentary titled, “Welcome to My Life,” directed by Andrew Sandler and produced by Riveting Entertainment. The tagline featured on the cover reads, “He went from being America’s sweetheart to public enemy number one.” So if we’re interpreting that correctly, it seems Breezy is ready to set the record straight about his past controversies and troubled image.
During the course of his 12-year career, Chris went from being a charming young R&B sensation to a bad boy in his own right. His squeaky clean image was marred by the 2009 domestic incident involving his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He’s also been in a slew of public disputes, beefs with other celebrities and child custody drama. Through it all, Chris has insisted that he’s more of a target than a threat, and pegs his run-ins with the natural pressures that come with fame.
No release date for the film has been confirmed, but we’re anxious to see exactly what kind of tea will be spilled.
SOURCE; Rap-Up | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 12
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 12
3. Community Service3 of 12
4. Tour Documentary4 of 12
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 12
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 12
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 12
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 12
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 12
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 12
11. Thinks Songwriters Want To Be Artists11 of 12
12. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption12 of 12
Chris Brown Set To Release “Welcome To My Life” Documentary was originally published on globalgrind.com