The “regular degular smegular girl” from the Bronx stopped working the pole and entertaining us via Instagram to entertain us on VH1. If you missed it, here’s a quick look at her introduction.
Cardi and DJ Self are involved in some sort of friendship, where he’s flirting with her while helping get her music career off the ground. Their relationship is one of the most interesting on the show.
Another big moment from last night was Amina Buddafly slapping Peter Gunz in the face after confronting him about sleeping with Tara, the mother of his children. Some fans were skeptical about the slap and decided to slow it down to see if Peter really got hit.
As Amina leaves the apartment, she tells both Tara and Peter she’s pregnant. You can hit up VH1 to watch episode 2 of Love & Hip-Hop right now.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
10 Strippers You Should Know (PHOTOS)
1. Maliah Michel became famous after Drake shouted her out in 2009.1 of 7
2. Kash Doll is trying to get on as rapper, a la Trina and Eve.2 of 7
3. Bernice Burgos isn't even a stripper; she's a bottle girl. But she's so bad we threw her in this anyway.3 of 7
4. Dita Von Teese has been one of the most famous strippers in the world for years. She once dated rock star Marilyn Manson. Technically, she's a "burlesque dancer" and she's classy as f*ck.4 of 7
5. Sophia Body has one of the most appropriate names you'll hear.5 of 7
6. Jhonni Blaze made news last year when she allegedly had a miscarriage on stage while stripping.6 of 7
Cardi B Makes Her “Love & Hip-Hop” Debut & Amina Buddafly Slaps Peter Gunz was originally published on globalgrind.com