CLOSE
0 reads
Leave a comment

One Long Island man is in the hospital after a bunch of pesky bedbugs raided his rental car, causing him to accidentally blow up the vehicle.

Scott Kemery, who rented the vehicle earlier this week, was surprised to find bedbugs in the back of the car on Tuesday. Remembering that a friend told him alcohol killed the insects, Kemery purchased some to saturate the bugs.

Then, needing a break from bug busting we suspect, he did the unthinkable. Kemery lit a cigarette, causing the car to burst into flames.

Two other cars were damaged in the blaze and Kemery suffered second and third degree burns.

We think a broom or an easy return of the vehicle would have worked out better for the driver.

SOURCE: ABC 11 | VIDEO CREDIT: NDN 

So This Happened: Long Island Man Accidentally Blows Up Rental Car In Attempt To Kill Bedbugs was originally published on globalgrind.com

comments – add yours
×