Love isn’t just a word, but rather a feeling we all have encountered at some point in our life. About Last Night cast members Regina Hall and Joy Bryant passionately tell us their deep inner feelings of “Love.” The hard to explain concept is broken down, and the ladies help us to understand the tips to a “Succes-SEX-ful,” relationship.
Hall, as Joan, explains the key to a relationship relies on honesty and sensitivity. To be in an everlasting partnership, one must be comfortable with oneself, Hall explains. The reasons why characters Joan and Bernie (Kevin Hart) work so well together is because of the authenticity between the two. Mispronouncing the word successful, Hall catches herself claiming her authoritative, sex driven character Joan had come out when wrapping up her statement to have a “Succes-SEX-ful” relationship.
Similar to Hall, Bryant believes love is not something you find when you’re looking for, but rather something that finds you when you least expect it. Bryant’s character Debbie finds love when she least expects, someone who was “completely out of left field.”
About Last Night is a funny, charming and romantic movie that will keep you laughing for hours. Follow the exceptional cast as they travel from the bar to the bedroom eventually falling under the classic spell of true love.
Smarty Pants: 21 Black Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Schools
1. Tammi Terrell - University of Pennsylvania1 of 21
2. Alicia Keys - Columbia University2 of 21
3. Nikki Giovanni (University of Pennsylvania and Columbia)3 of 21
4. Lupita Nyong'o - Yale's School of Drama (Master's)4 of 21
5. Tracee Ellis Ross - Brown University5 of 21
6. Yaya Dacosta - Brown University6 of 21
7. Tatyana Ali - Harvard7 of 21
8. Tyra Banks- Harvard University8 of 21
9. John Legend- University of Pennsylvania9 of 21
10. Aisha Tyler- Dartmouth College10 of 21
11. Bob Johnson- Princeton University11 of 21
12. Sanaa Lathan- Yale University12 of 21
13. Hill Harper- Brown University13 of 21
14. Angela Bassett- Yale University14 of 21
15. Ryan Leslie- Harvard University15 of 21
16. Rashida Jones- Harvard University16 of 21
17. Courtney B. Vance- BA from Harvard University; MFA from Yale University17 of 21
18. Joy Bryant- Yale University before dropping out to become a model.18 of 21
19. Brian White: Dartmouth College19 of 21
20. Shonda Rhimes - Dartmouth20 of 21
21. Toni Morrison - Cornell University (Master's of Arts)21 of 21
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information, call 407-248-9191.
(Photo Source: PR Photos)